MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG)- Tropical Storm Dolly forms in the North Atlantic. Recent satellite showed that Subtropical Depression Four has strengthened with maximum sustained winds at 45 mph.
The core of the storm has gained a more symmetrical appearance. Dolly poses NO THREAT to the United States.
- Hot weekend ahead, heat advisory in place for coastal communities
- Electronics, scrap metal, tire recycling Saturday for Mobile County Commission District 2 residents
- Oakleigh Mansion reopening postponed due to COVID-19 concerns
- Federal Aid to fight housing discrimination heads to Mobile
- Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. donates nearly 300,000 eggs to Alabama food banks